Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:50:51 -0500
From:      "Ken Menzel" <kenm@icarz.com>
To:        "Chris Mutchler" <chrism@veriohosting.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BusLogic/Mylex SCSI controller

I would check Mike Smith's web page first:
http://people.freebsd.org/~msmith/RAID/index.html

Second I would ask for furthur information on the SCSI list:
freebsd-scsi

I know this isn't the answer you may have been looking for but I hope
it helps.
Ken
Ken Menzel  ICQ# 9325188
www.icarz.com  kenm@icarz.com