Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:22:54 +1030 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XXX: driver didn't set ifq_maxlen (was Re: Disk locks and weird things)

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999, Brian Feldman wrote:

> > I'm also getting messages from de0 and lo0 that say:
> >
> > de0 XXX: driver didn't set ifq_maxlen
>
> That's mostly harmless. It's a warning to driver maintainers that was just
> put in recently; the driver hasn't ever set ifq_maxlen, no doubt.

I see this on lo0 every time I boot - is this a problem in 3.1 as well, or
just -current? It's probably not good to leave these messages in 3.1 as it
ships, if the former.

Kris

-----
(ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
of 1901.