Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2019 12:20:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd-rwg@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
To:        Unix Codenetworks <unix@ssbglimited.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SRv6 in FreeBSD

> Hi Rodney,
>
> I haven't said that is not approved or an RFC exist (there are many and some interesting use cases) , but can you tell me of any in production deployments?

I can not, though for the SRH to be in its current state as a "Standards Track" document
there must be running code someplace... and that usually implies production deployments
as well, or atleast not small scale tests.

> The conservatory still there, if you check with your customer, how many are willing to deploy it?

I did not mention any customer(s) at all, I stated I was interested in any use case.

> Open for an offline talk about it as i really like to know if you are seeing other thing..

I do not know that there is much to talk about.