Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:55:00 -0800
From:      "Jonas Fornander" <jonas@netwood.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Sendmail and mymail

Problem solved.

In the php.ini file the default setting (if sendmail_path is commented
out) is "sendmail -t -i".
I configured sendmail_path to /usr/sbin/sendmail (without the flags) so
mymail didn't send the recipient to sendmail.

Jonas Fornander - System Administrator
Netwood Communications, LLC - www.netwood.net
Find out why we're better - 310-442-1530