Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 10:00:24 -0700
From:      Ryan.Gamo@sce.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kornshell

Has anyone installed ksh on their box? I downloaded the installation binary
tars from AT&T research and can't seem to install them correctly. I'm
having trouble with 'bin/package read' (step 5 according to AT&T). It tells
me that I need to run it from the "application root directory"(whatever
that is). Any help would be appreciated.

I love the kornshell (being an AIXer) and it's an absolute must-have on my
box.

                               Ryan M. Gamo
                      IT Application Services - TDBU
                 Phone: (626)308-6696 * Fax: (626)308-6390
                      Pager: (888)586-7992 PIN 318489
                             "KNOW YOUR ROLE"