Date:      Thu, 07 Apr 2005 05:30:07 -0400
From:      "samuel kirk" <dmx3040@hotmail.com>
To:        jerrymc@msu.edu, zhane1@gmail.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hi please help

Hi dear jerry
one question is what do u mean intel clone and second  mine is a sempron
2200 on a msi board i just would liek if u can tell me if it is supported
sinc eimn having trouble finding it and third i was wondering if u can tell
me and i dont knwo much about the i386 stuff going on but i think im sure ad
sempron 2200 will be using i386 please reply soon thank-you