Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 1997 19:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Patches on senderp-ppp.i-connect.net

Hi "Rodney W. Grimes";  On 14-Sep-97 you wrote:

...  Some excellent advise delete ...

>  And this mail message is going to stop any of that????

Nope.  We would like the code to stay available as much as we can, while
releasing us from much of the hassle.  The steps you are indicating are
being implemented, one at a time.  I personally would like to see as few as
possible, but many forces demands that I take some.

---

Sincerely Yours,                               (Sent on 13-Sep-97, 19:17:05
by XF-Mail)

Simon Shapiro                                                Atlas Telecom
Senior Architect         14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 130 Beaverton OR 97005
Shimon@i-Connect.Net          Voice:  503.643.5559, Emergency: 503.799.2313