Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 20:51:09 -0500
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>
To:        Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>, Bob Willcox <bob@pmr.com>, hackers list <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Native Applixware for FreeBSD -- When?

I went ahead and installed WordPerfect on my system and tried a couple
of Word documents I had laying around (nothing particularly complex) and
they did, indeed, seem to work fine.  Of course, complex documents may
be an altogether different story.

Bob

--
Bob Willcox             The man who follows the crowd will usually get no
bob@luke.pmr.com        further than the crowd.  The man who walks alone is