Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:02:31 -0300 (ADT)
From:      User Freebsd <freebsd@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [KDE] starting application on specific desktop ...

Hi ...

   I'm not finding anything that sounds relevant in the X man page, so
either it isn't possible (which would be weird) or I'm missing something

   I have 8 desktops running under KDE ... I'd like, for instance, when
azureus starts up, it goes to the 8th desktop, not current one ... or,
when someone messages me, it goes to the 7th desktop, etc ...

   Is it possible to tell the starting window which desktop under KDE?

thx ...

----