Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:27:58 +1100
From:      Christopher Vance <vance@nu.org>
To:        TrouBle <trouble@netquick.net>
Cc:        Gary Palmer <gjp@in-addr.com>, Alex Zepeda <jazepeda@pacbell.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAIN

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 01:00:44AM -0500, TrouBle wrote:
: Geee lets see i have a 386 sx with a really tiny MFM in it still, its just
: sitting here, doing nothing, wonder if i can get current on it, the thought is
: killing me...  : )) its got 8 megs of ram in it too ??? ~GRIN~

I'm running a PicoBSD firewall on a 386DX with 8MB.  (Well, maybe it's
just a screening router...).  Mind you, it's pBSD off 3.4-STABLE, not
off -CURRENT.  But I'm planning to see whether I can do it with
-CURRENT so I can get IPv6 in there too.  (I'm not using any HD at the
moment, but I may have to steal a bit of space of MSW3.11.)

--
Christopher Vance