Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:32:56 +0100
From:      Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Roman Divacky <rdivacky@freebsd.org>, Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 112379 for review

On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 11:29:54AM -0500, John Baldwin wrote:
> On Sunday 31 December 2006 18:53, Roman Divacky wrote:
> > http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=112379
> >
> > Change 112379 by rdivacky@rdivacky_witten on 2006/12/31 23:53:30
> >
> > 	Implement SETALL/GETALL IPC primitives. This fixes some LTP testcases.
>
> Are you sure it's actually working?  I thought Linux semid structure was a
> different size, and GETALL and SETALL try to copyin and copyout data from
> userland without doing any conversions.

I only tested with the LTP tests and it fixed all cases there.

the [SG]ETALL copies in/out u_char * nsems which looks quite OS independant.

someone reported that some program doesnt work because of missing SETALL/GETALL
I think that if the one reportes that this patch fixes it we can consider it ok.
(because we have 2 positive reports and 0 negative)

opinion?