Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:22:45 +0300
From:      Bogdan Agica <bagica@bitdefender.com>
To:        Bartek Rutkowski <r@robakdesign.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome Splashes Remakes

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 11:20 +0200, Bartek Rutkowski wrote:
> http://robakdesign.com/gnome/splash1_3.png
> (removed beastie due to copyrights, added some colours)
I really like this one. but i would like it better with the background
color theme from the third one:
> http://robakdesign.com/gnome/splash3_2.png

However, I didn't quite understand the copyright issues involved with
beastie. The FreeBSD Gnome 2.12 Splash Screen will not feature Beastie ?

Keep up the good work,
--
Kramer

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/