Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 2011 18:55:03 +0100
From:      "Alain G. Fabry" <alainfabry@belgacom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   VirtualBox USB support

Hello.... in the FreeBSD handbook it mentions there's USB support in Virtualbox. In other sources I read however that the VBoxPuelMain module is not supported in FreeBSD.

So I'm wondering if the VBox extension pack needs to be installed since it is not mentioned in the Handbook. When trying to install the extension Pack, I get the VBoxPuelMain error, but without this and following the instructions in the handbook, my guest OS's don't see any USB devices (Nor do I see them in preferences of VBox)

Thanks in advance for letting me know if this should work or not.

Alain