Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:53:03 -0700
From:      Arun Sharma <arun@sharmas.dhs.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   64 bit WEP works, but 128 doesn't ?

I upgraded the firmware on my Linksys access point to 1.37.9b
and set the level of encryption to 128 bits. Windows continues
to work, but FreeBSD stopped working. Disabling the encryption
or setting it to 64 bits makes it happy again.

Is there anything else I need to do apart from setting the
new (longer) key using wicontrol ?

I'm running with a slightly modified if_wi.c as suggested by
this list to support the linksys access point.

	-Arun