Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 03:16:34 +0900 (KST)
From:      CHOI Junho <cjh@kr.FreeBSD.org>
To:        sobomax@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   {korean,japanese}/msdosfs (Re: Plea: please fix your ports *today*)

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Plea: please fix your ports *today*
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:56:52 +0300

> People, please consider fixing one or more ports. Error logs are
> available from http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/4-full/. Thanks!
>
> 3	cjh@FreeBSD.org

- korean/gaim updated.
- korean/mozilla-klp is broken now(out of sync).

- korean/msdosfs

The buildlog of korean/msdosfs shows kldload failure. Is there any
change to build .ko, or is it due to bento's package building
environment(chroot or jail)?

I can build korean/msdosfs on any 4.5-STABLE or 4.6-RC, so it's hard
to believe that there is any change of the procedure of building .ko
in 4-stable tree. So I think it's dependent on bento's configuration.

This problem happens same to japanese/msdosfs.

  http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/4-latest/ko-msdosfs-20001027.log
  http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/4-full/ja-msdosfs-20001027.log

===>   Generating temporary packing list
/sbin/kldload /usr/local/lib/ko-msdosfs/msdos_ko.ko
kldload: can't load /usr/local/lib/ko-msdosfs/msdos_ko.ko: Exec format error
*** Error code 1

--
 +++ Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my employers +++
 CHOI Junho [sleeping now]                    <http://www.kr.FreeBSD.org/~cjh>;