Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:10:15 GMT
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/95995: freebsd.org/java should have link to java binaries on freebsd foundation site.

The following reply was made to PR www/95995; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To: Lolownia <lolownia@gmail.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:00:19 +0200

 Hello Lolownia,

 >>Number:         95995
 >>Category:       www
 >>Synopsis:       freebsd.org/java should have link to java binaries on freebsd foundation site.

   I would say, it has. See this paragraph:

   "For further information about downloading the JDK and JRE binaries
   for FreeBSD, please see the FreeBSD Foundation Java Downloads page."

   which has hyperlink to the Download Page.

 --
 Sincerely,
   Daniel Gerzo