Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 1999 20:05:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Corey Brune <corey@cpsgroup.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Video Card

Hello,
My monitor can do 1024x768, sync at 76MHz and I have been
running it at 1024x768 at 60MHz. This is a Mach64 card, but, as a test, I
tried using the SVGA server, and it WORKS!! (a little slow, but works!). I
thought the problem was in the card, but this indicates that I must
try a different horizontal rate.

Thanks for your help!!!
Corey