Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:39:20 -0800
From:      "Michael W. Collette" <metrol@metrol.net>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/33265: [PATHES] Update www/galeon to 1.0.2

On Friday 28 December 2001 07:08 am, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> > Getting a nasty syntax error when trying to compile Galeon over here.
> > For what it's worth, I already have Moz 0.9.7 compiled and installed
> > without any problems.  I get the following even if I specify
> > WITH_FULL_MOZILLA.
>
> Again, are you sure that you have an appropriate version of
> mozilla-headers as well? Please submit list of all packages installed
> on your system (output of `ls /var/db/pkg').
>
> -Maxim

Starting off I didn't have any version of mozilla-headers installed.  I had
previously done a pkg_delete on that port so it would pull in the new version
during the Galeon installation.  After seeing your message I went and ran the
mozilla-headers port by itself, then ran the Galeon port.  That seems to have
fixed it.

It seems there's still some dependency problems with Galeon, as it should
have taken care of finding mozilla-headers by itself.  More of an FYI at this
point than anything else.

Later on,
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read."