Date:      Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:12:05 -0700
From:      Graham North <northg@shaw.ca>
To:        Dmitry Mityugov <dmitry.mityugov@gmail.com>
Cc:        questions freebsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Support for SIS 760GX, and SIS 965L

--=======AVGMAIL-4317B4F66E98=======

Hi Dimitry:
There is great variation among chipsets used.   Asus also uses a lot of
VIA.   The SIS760GX and SIS965L are relatively new and I believe a few
months ago I saw postings indicating difficulties with FBSD.

If anyone else has updated info on support for this chipset please holler.
The board I wish to use is part of the Asus Pundit AE3 - maybe someone
has freebsd  installed on one already?
Cheers,  Graham/

--
Kindness can be infectious - try it.