Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 07:30:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/19981: Indonesian translations

The following reply was made to PR docs/19981; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To: sugi@home.unpar.ac.id
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 15:23:35 +0000

 On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 10:26:55AM -0700, sugi@home.unpar.ac.id wrote:
 > http://freebsd.unpar.ac.id/docs/indonesian-docs.tar.gz, a FAQ sgml
 > translation, need to convert it to HTML

 I've just started to look at this.  It needs a couple of minor changes
 to get it to build, but there were easy.

 Do you have a later version you'd like us to use instead, or can we import
 this as it is?  If so, can you let us know which version of the English
 book.sgml it was based on, so that anyone else who wants to update it knows
 which baseline in the English FAQ they have to work from.

 Thanks.