Date:      Wed, 2 May 2001 08:48:06 +0100
From:      "David Hedley" <david@inty.net>
To:        <hm@hcs.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ELSA card hanging..

The PCI version.

When it locks, it gets stuck in the IPAC interrupt routine (lines 439
onwards in i4b_isic_pci.c). I see a never ending stream of the following
calls:

eqs1pp_read_reg(0x4dc00, 1);
eqs1pp_read_reg(0xdc00, 32);

I would guess that the IRQ is not being cleared properly.

Martin Husemann has suggested a quick fix which I'll be trying later today.

Cheers,

David
--
Dr David Hedley, Head of Development
Intelligent Network Technology Ltd, Bristol, UK

http://www.hcs.de

This email has been virus scanned using Sophos Anti-Virus by intY
(www.inty.net)

This email has been virus scanned using Sophos Anti-Virus by intY (www.inty.net)