Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:29:24 +0800
From:      "HU Xiang-hua" <liamtohhu@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   how to disable/enable kbd during kernel startup?

hi,
    I have tried to display a progress bar during FreeBSD5.2 startup. =
The method is based on splash_bmp and insert several PROGRESS like Linux =
Progress Patch into mi_startup and rc.sysinit. It is urgly ,but it do =
work! :-)
Now the problem is: any key pressed during kernel startup will ruin the =
splash progress, and disable to show "login:".=20
    So I want to disable keyboard for the period of kernel startup. I =
comment out kbd_enable in kbd_atttach(), but how can I enable it ?