Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:24:34 +0100 (MET)
From:      Bart Smit <bit@signature.nl>
To:        Pascal Hofstee <daeron@wit401305.student.utwente.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Bogon" Discovered in linux.ko syscall-mapping

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Pascal Hofstee wrote:

> I am almost positive that the application in question

"the application in question" ?

Reading your message, I wasn't aware of any application. Did you omit
specifics there?

Besides, I think that the default keymap shouldn't map Ctrl-Alt-Del onto
an immediate reboot action. I've seen too many NT admins on autopilot
wanting merely to log in being pissed off by it ;-)

But maybe that's another issue altogether.

--B