Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:00:50 +0200
From:      Giulio Ferro <auryn@zirakzigil.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   lost routes

I think this is a very old freebsd problem, dating back to freebsd5
or even before.

Every now and again static routes are lost by freebsd.
In my fw/router/vpn box (average traffic about 10Mb/s) with a lot
of interfaces, physical, vlan and virtual, once every x weeks (x very
variable) one of the routes get lost.

Just yesterday night I updated the system with the last 7 stable
 (amd64). This morning one of the route has disappeared.

Since I believe I'm not the only one to experience this, can the
network developers report on the status of this bug?

Thanks.