Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:55:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ben Hockenhull <benh@jpj.net>
To:        Wayne G Boyd <wayne@jcegroup.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Majordomo Question

Wayne,

Take a look at majordomo.cf under the regexes for taboo body and I bet
you'll see a regex matching your line 7 of your message.

These regexes are designed to catch admin requests (and sometimes taboo
words, obscenities, etc) and redirect them to the admin so that
inappropriate submissions don't get to the list.

You can disable such checking in the specific list configuration file
(listname.config) or by commenting out the offending regex in
majordomo.cf.  Depending on the nature of the list, you may not want to do
that.

Ben

--
Ben Hockenhull