Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 2014 23:43:50 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Michael_Gr=FCnewald?= <michipili@gmail.com>
To:        "Euan Thoms" <euan@potensol.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OCAML version 3 (legacy)

Hi Euan,

I am replying to you and to the list ports@freebsd.org, because the =
question might be of general interest:

On 7 Aug 2014, at 20:17, Euan Thoms wrote:

> [I need to port some third party software zith OCaml 3.X].
> Is it possible that you or somebody else could make a legacy port for =
OCAML 3.x? I would do it myself but I am not a ports contributor.

The last revision of the ports with OCaml 3.x is 345109, did you try to =
checkout (actually svn export) that revision of the port and build it?

If this breaks, maybe you will need to checkout a full port tree at that =
revision=97just because of Mk/*.

I hope this helps,
Michael