Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:42:34 +0200
From:      Michael O Shea <micheal@com4u.ch>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   multiple PHPs

Hi folks. I have 3 FreeBSD servers set up with PHP in "safe mode" for
my hosting customers. However I would like to have PHP in normal mode
for some of our own sites. IS the best way to go on this is to
complie and run 2 php binaries, one for Ext use and one for our own
sites. or does anyone know of a simpler way ?
Thanks in advance.
--

Micheal O Shea                         Email:micheal@com4u.ch
com4u.ch                                        http://www.com4u.ch