Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:32:03 -0700
From:      Parker Brown <phbrown@gte.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Installation on a full FAT32 Disk

My old PC died in battle, and I've just begun using a new Dell with a 4G
HDD that is completely full with Win98/FAT32 file system.  I'm terrified
of blowing the whole disk, but I want to get my new 2.2.7 BSD loaded on
there.
The pamphlet that came with the 2.2.7 CDs indicated that FIPS does not
yet handle FAT32 file systems yet, and recommended a commercial product
called Partition Magic 3.0
I am unfamiliar with this product.  Can you tell me where I can get it
(or any suitable similar products)?