Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:03:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
To:        rshea@opendoor.co.nz
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port for "CVS on web" ?

Take a look at TortoiseCVS and the cvsweb port.

http://www.cvsgui.org/TortoiseCVS/index.shtml

It integrates CVS into Explorer (via a right click).  I normally use unix,
but when I have to use Windows for cvs stuff it's pretty nice...

These links might also be of interest:

http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/
http://mirror.openspace.ch/maccvs/
http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/index.html