Date:      Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:29:34 +0100
From:      Bartosz Fabianowski <freebsd@chillt.de>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?RnJhbsOnb2lzIExhaXNzdXM=?= <fr.laissus@laissus.fr>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Build OpenOffice 3 on FreeBSD 7.0p3 broken ?

> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/BEB300_m3/libxml2
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/BEB300_m3/freetype

I have no idea what 65280 means (Google has no idea either), but I got
the same error code for module binfilter. In my case, increasing swap
space solved it as the build had simply run out of memory (more than
2GB, it's amazing just how much memory OOo needs to build). Maybe it's
an out of memory issue for you as well?

- Bartosz