Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:30:27 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        ajay gopalakrishnan <geek.dwells@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, phk@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anybody working on 'Super tunnel Daemon'. I would like to join in this project.

Quoting ajay gopalakrishnan <geek.dwells@gmail.com> (from Mon, 26 Feb =20
2007 17:25:26 +0530):

> Hey all,
>
> Anybody started work on the project 'Super tunnel Daemon' ? I was searchin=
> for some project for some time. And i recently came to know about this
> project at the project ideas page of FreeBSD. I read the requirements and
> idea of a non-offensive autodetection interested me the most.
>
> I would like to join this project. I would like to know if people have
> already started working on this project and the project's current status.

It would be more appropriate to ask the technical contact (CCed, just =20
in case) about this.

As one of the care-takers of the ideas page (and as such one of the =20
people which often gets questions about the items on this page): I'm =20
not aware of anyone working on this. But maybe phk knows more.

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
Finagle's Seventh Law:
=09The perversity of the universe tends toward a maximum.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137