Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:02:56 +0200
From:      fddi <fddi@gmx.it>
To:        Michael Firnau <mfi@tf.uni-kiel.de>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64 <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: problems with sun fure v440

Yes I tried the last 8 digit does nto work and the problem is that I
cannot boot anything.

the openboot won't start

I have this error message:

SC Alert: Host Power-On Failed: System Power OK, Open Boot not responding

I think this could be a hardware problem... but I cannot identify it.

the OK> prompt is not reached...