Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:52:08 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <chancedj@bellsouth.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   3CP3617B

Hi,

I've recently switched from Cable to DSL and was forced to move
from FreeBSD to Win2k Pro.  Does stable have support for the
3Com 3CP3617B Card?  If anyone is working on a patch for FBSD
4.4 release, I'd be glad to test it out.  I REALLY would like to
move back to FreeBSD and not having to worry about rebooting just
to get my network back :/.  Where could I go to check about the
status if it is being worked on?

Thanks,
Daryl Chance
bb || !bb