Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 19:10:50 -0700
From:      Eric Hake <eric@clean.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Rotating IP pool

Greetings!

I have a situation where I am planning a "Traveling Salesman Ethernet
Plug-in" LAN, which will allow up to five of our sales people to plug into
an ethernet port with a desk, and be connected to our 256K Frame Relay
connection.

Now that's the theory, but I'm struggling with the best way to implement it...

It has been mentioned that I could do this with DHCP through NT, but that
just about brings up my lunch...  Can someone point me in the right
direction so I can implement a rotating IP pool or something like that.

I would hate to have to dedicate an IP to each port, and then make the
sales droid reconfigure his laptop based on which desk he sits at today...

Eric