Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:29:14 +0000
From:      Frederico Pereira da Costa <fpc@dhi.dk>
To:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail configuration.

Hi ...

> Don't think it's possible with sendmail alone (something sendmail
> can't do?, there must be a way I just can't think of it :)
> But you could install procmail and a system wide procmailrc
> that could forward everything to backup@other.machine
> and then perform normal local delivery.
The problem is that in this system we do not have any users.
Let see i can explain this better.

We have a Freebsd which olds all our users and on which they retrieve
and send mail. Then we have another freebsd that is connected to this by
a telephone line and only routes our trafic to and from the internet.

What i am asking is in this second freebsd, is it possible to send a
copy of each mail that cames and goes to the first Freebsd, where all
users are?

In the second we have only running sendmail to receive and send to the
first freebsd.

Thanks in advance

Frederico

--