Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:54:38 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org, cvs-committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Solicite review for KAME 10th patch]

-On [20000113 20:50], Yoshinobu Inoue (shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp) wrote:

>  -can put some feature until 14th midnight?
>or
>  -can put some feature until 15th midnight?

The 15th 00:00 Freefall time?

>And I did it again,
>I added a new function realhostname2() which is protocol
>independent version of realhostname(), in libutil.
>
>If someone think these naming style should be changed, I think
>it is best timing now. Please give me some proposal.
>e.g.
>   bindresvport_sa()
>   realhostname_sa()

I really prefer the _sa versions because the naming is less ambiguous
from the 2 appended versions.

I wonder what the others think.  Has this been standardised somewhere
already or are we now still in a phase, do what you want and after that
we'll make a IPv6 API standard?

Thanks for doing this shin.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      bART Internet Services /