Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:16:38 +1000
From:      "Joe Shevland" <shevlandj@kpi.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CVSup Setup, Now Need FTP Server

Hi,

I've had a dig around in the doco and whatnot,
and was wondering if anyone has some good advice
on the following.

I've set up a CVSup server from the ports tree,
which was almost too easy, and its working fine,
but I'd now like to compile the binaries/distributions
so we can install from this same server via FTP.
Are there any tools to do this and get it into
the correct layout/directory structures etc? I'm
concerned mainly with the RELENG3_3 release.

Apologies if this isn't the right forum, and if
any responses could be sent to my private address
it'd be appreciated because I'm not on the list.

Cheers,
Joe

---
Joe Shevland