Date:      Mon, 03 Dec 2007 08:08:45 +0100
From:      michael.grunewald@laposte.net (=?iso-8859-15?Q?Micha=EBl_Gr=FCnewald?=)
To:        "Saravanan Shanmugham \(sarvi\)" <sarvi@cisco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building FreeBSD on Linux

"Saravanan Shanmugham (sarvi)" <sarvi@cisco.com> writes:

> I have tried GNU Make 3.80 as well as pmake. And I can't seem to find
> bmake for Linux.

Hye,

I have found in my vaults a script that downloads pmake source from
your favorite FreeBSD's mirror and builds a binary that worked on (at
least one workstation running) Linux.

The file being quite long (9651 bytes) I hesitate to post it directly
to the list. If list posting is appropriate, you will soon see it
there, if it is not, just drop me a mail I'll send you the file.
--=20
Best wishes,
Micha=EBl