Date:      Mon, 04 May 1998 11:44:45 -0400
From:      Matthew Hagerty <wpub1@net-link.net>
To:        Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm responsible for advising NeoGeo about the Linux and FreeBSD
>> versions. I would like to take this opportunity to react to
>> Amancio's remarks.
>>
>> To date I haven't received one single bug report and only very
>> little feedback from the FreeBSD users.
>>
>> Despite the fact that I prefer FreeBSD over Linux any day, you
>> are not making yourselves credible as a commercial market, or
>> even a fun market, enthusiasm is a powerful motivator!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Marc van Kempen.
>>

>I've had blender 3 days. It core dumps reliably with a segmentation fault
>on my 2.2.5 system. I have not yet had time to pursue it further. I hate
>to report it without trying out a few things but there is a bug report for
>what it's worth.
>
>I am very excited about this package and appreciate the effort it has
>taken to bring it to FreeBSD.
>
>Best regards,
>Nick Repin

I ran Blender on 2.2.6-Release and it worked the first time.  Have not had
much time to mess with it though, but I did get lost quickly.  I guess I
will have to read the how-to on your web page.  So far I like what I see,
now if I can just figure out how to use it :)

Keep up the good work!
Matthew Hagerty