Date:      Sun, 09 Apr 2000 17:20:59 PST
From:      rogue@confine.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation of Ported Software

I recently downloaded the FreeBSD 4.0 release .iso.  The installation goes
smoothly but when I choose to install rsaref-2.0 when prompted to, it
freezes up that console.  When I switch to the second console, ttvy1 (I am
not sure on the tty's due to the fact I just came from using Linux)  It
gives me a Yes or No prompt that appears to be frozen because it will not
let me move the cursor to Yes or No.  Is there anyway past this or should I
download the file again?  Thank you for your time.

Jens Jorritsma

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Looking for the best deals available on the Net?

Try the Valet:

http://valet.flycast.com/valet/info/fc0494/?92614