Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:31:49 -0800
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with Jadetex and latex

> You did delete the 'tex' port itself, too, right? And you installed the
> hugelatex port?

I just did now.

> Not reproducible here. Builds without incident.
>
> Can you verify your pdflatex program's origin?
>
> [alane ~/FreeBSD/ports/print/jadetex]$ pkg_info -W pdflatex
> /usr/local/bin/pdflatex was installed by package teTeX-1.0.7_1
> [alane ~/FreeBSD/ports/print/jadetex]$

Same result here.

Installed hugelatex but still no joy.

Later,
George

--
George V. Neville-Neil                                  gnn@neville-neil.com
Neville-Neil Consulting 				www.neville-neil.com

"We should not be ashamed to acknowledge truth from whatever source it
comes to us, even if it is brought to us by former generations and
foreign peoples.  For him who seeks the truth there is nothing of
higher value than truth itself."  al-Kindi (c 801-66)