Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:09:11 +0930 (CST)
From:      Trevor Nichols <data@sb101.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Hi,

I've written an accounting script, and what it does is create various ipfw
rules, gets the bytes in the rule, zero's it after adding the sum to a
file.

The only problem is this:

Sep 29 19:06:02 ocdi /kernel: ipfw: Entry 40010 cleared.
Sep 29 19:06:02 ocdi /kernel: ipfw: Entry 40011 cleared.

Every time I run the update script, it has that.  Is there any way to stop
the kernel from logging these?  I'd still like to be able to log other
ipfw commands, explicitly with the -l but this is just ipfw 40010 zero, no
-l at all.

Any ideas?

-Trev.