Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:52:28 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD v. "the world" ...

Morning all ...

	After working at a local University, I've started to "slide
in" FreeBSD on various servers, advocating cost among other things
(stability, resources, etc) ...

	One of the things we've been asked to do is "justify using
changing our status quo of using Solaris for everything to doing a 'mixed
shop'" ... and I haven't got a clue where to start as far as being
'unbiased' about it is concerned *sigh*

	Can ppl point me to *any* FreeBSD v. <insert OS here> sites that
are around the 'Net, and is there any one single site that would have most
of these listed?

	I'd love to see pointers to E'Zine sites as well, that have
reviews or articles on it.

	Basically, I want to make up one thick package to give to the
higher-ups and say "read", with a summary of what is in it on top ...

Thanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org