Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 2010 11:45:05 +0200
From:      Elias Chrysocheris <eliaschr@cha.forthnet.gr>
To:        Gabor Illo <stageline@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS

On Monday 06 of December 2010 02:38:12 Gabor Illo wrote:
> 2010/12/6 Elias Chrysocheris <eliaschr@cha.forthnet.gr>:
> > Sorry, my mistake... I used cd without the / when I was in the dist
> > directory... So I cannot see why it does not work for you... What disk
> > are you trying to use? Is it the official DVD?
> >
> > Regards
> > Elias
>
> I use livefs sysinstall FIXME option (defined wiki 1.2 step), fixme
> shell only works livefs CD.

Well.. I thing that in livefs cd there are no installation packages of the
release. I thing it contains only the necessary software for the livefs
system. It is better to use the installation DVD that also contains the livefs
and Fixme console and all the necessary system's packages.

That will do. I don't know if the installation CD also works, but the DVD is
OK. I've done it many times before...

Regards,
Elias