Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:25:52 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
Subject:   Re: NE2000 compat??

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 12:56:24AM -0400, Andrew C. Hornback wrote:
> [...]

		Thanks for the tips.  I'll check on the SMC model.
		When I checked the archives, tho, I saw only evil
		comments about the SMC,  --Maybe it was the ISA
		flavor.

		If nothing else, I'll go for the Intel card since
		lots of people use it.

		gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline@thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix