Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:51:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Unmesh Gundecha <unmesh25@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Protecting FreeBSD Installation from Crash

Hi,

I am new to FreeBSD operating system. I am trying to
build a FreeBSD server with sepcific configurations.
Afterinstalling RT3 package my server crashes. After
than  I have to perform whole installation process
again. Is there any way to restore the system when it
gets crashed or backup the system at a particular
time, so after a crash we can restore the system at
that point. Please advice me on this issue.

Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
Unmesh