Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 20:55:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Lager <root@lynxcom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question about FreeBSD...

Hello...

Today I was just given a 56K modem by a friend. The modem is internal and
has no jumpers or pins on it. This would obviously make it plug and play.
I was wandering if there is any way to get a PnP modem working in FreeBSD.
I currently have a 33.6 external modem running on cuaa1 and a mouse
running on cuaa0 (serial mouse). If you could help me or direct me to
someone that could, that would be awesome. Please email me back ASAP =)
Thanks.

Sincerly,
Matthew Lager
root@lynxcom.net