Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:02:06 +0100
From:      "Herman Te" <hermante@gmail.com>
To:        "Glen Barber" <glen.j.barber@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X server crashes on exit

In case this helps anybody, I fixed the 2 min startup by adding my machine's
hostname to /etc/hosts, and the crash problem is fixed by installing the
latest xf86-video-savage port. I wonder why the sysinstall doesnt know how
to figure this out when installing and build the prot for me?

Well anyway that was a good introduction to FreeBSD.