Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2002 06:49:01 -0600
From:      Lute Mullenix <lute@cableone.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make (build options)

Hi there,

I have been installing most of my software via the ports, and for the
most part it been a simple matter of:

make install clean

however now I would like to install sylpheed-claws with the pspell
option, and even though I have been through the info on make about three
times still can't get it to work. Could someone please at least point me
to some more docs so I can get this silly thing to compile the way I
want it?

Please CC me as I don't subscribe to the list, thanks.

Lute