Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 1997 23:16:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        imp@village.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenBSD support in bsd.port.mk

 * OK.  I'll check into this more.  I've been flailing a lot lately with
 * the job hunt

Good luck on those!

 * The patches, as posted, look good.  I have a few more that I'm
 * reviewing from the OpenBSD people right now.  If you could commit
 * these patches (I've kept a copy in case you haven't :-), then I'll go
 * ahead and send out the next batch.  They are much smaller, but at
 * least one of them needs some explaination from the source of the
 * patches before I commit it.

You mean bsd.port.mk patches?  In that case, please send them to me
now, I'm trying to minimize the number of commits to bsd.port.mk (that
file now has over 200 revisions!)....

 * One that is trivial and easy is the following patch.  Some systems
 * have shells that don't grok the !( syntax w/o an extra space between
 * the ! and the ( (pdksh I'm told).  This space should present no
 * problem for other systems, so this should be a safe change.

Ok.  This will probably go in with other patches I'm testing now
though, as it has nothing to do with OpenBSD.

Satoshi